Resources & Articles WEBINAR: Law Firm Digital Marketing + Lead Gen Thurs. July 15, 2021
More Clicks. More Calls. More Clients. More Cases
Discover how you can take control of your law firm’s marketing and SEO in the competitive Post- COVID environment. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to attract the right clients and generate qualified client leads automatically, without investing hundreds of staff hours and your own time in building and learning new marketing systems and software.
What We’ll Cover:
Join us in a breakthrough law firm marketing webinar, where you’ll walk away with:
- 5 new SEO techniques you need to implement in 2021, to make sure your law firm is showing up on the first page of Google.
- The 3 key elements of a lead generating law firm website
- How leading law practices automate their lead generation and use eBooks to generate thousands of qualified bookings – passively while you sleep.
- 7 non-obvious tweaks you can make to your website contact forms, so casual web visitors actually convert to booked consultations.
- Insight on how our law firm clients save time and money on staff and overhead by automating their appointment booking and lead qualifications with proper form setup.
- Getting your email marketing right: how to “re-awaken” and re-engage past clients and old prospects and get them to re-connect with your firm again for their current needs (even if you haven’t heard from them in years!)
- And much more!
Who is this webinar for:
Lawyers, attorneys, law firm marketers and other legal professionals. See relevant examples and actual marketing campaigns for these sectors:
- Corporate law
- Family law
- Estate law
- Tax law
- Personal Injury Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- And many more
When & Where:
Thurs. July 15, 2021, 11am ET. Via Zoom. You will be sent a link upon registration.
Meet the Presenters
Adina Zaiontz is Director and Founder of Toronto-based legalwerx marketing, a division of napkin marketing, a digital marketing and web design firm, specializing in helping law firms reach new customers online, by effectively sharing their business and brand story and leveraging social media, email and SEO.